Our Community, Our Voices. Roseville Area High School

The Ville

The Ville

The Ville

Nadia Richardson: A Star Shines on Stage

Music and theater performance are art forms like no other. Musicians and actors are storytellers, using their talents to transform words into powerful, emotional tales. Art like this allows people to express themselves, and without it the world would be less bright.

Nadia Richardson is already an experienced singer and performer. Involved in several theatrical productions, honor choirs, and music lessons, she is going beyond high school programs and using every opportunity to do what she loves. 

Performing brings a sense of satisfaction for Richardson. “My favorite part of performing is every time I get to see and hear the crowd’s reactions,” she said, “it makes me feel so appreciated and proud of myself.”

Richardson has found community in theater and performance. She said her favorite memory on stage was when she was “in a production of Les Misérables and coming offstage after my song and receiving so much love from my friends.” 

Richardson intends to keep performing, and said, “Hopefully I will do something in music or theater in my future because it brings me so much joy.”