Our Community, Our Voices. Roseville Area High School

The Ville

The Ville

The Ville

Spring Brings New 2024 Fashion Trends You Need In Your Closet

As the weather starts to get warmer and spring is making an appearance, 2024 fashion trends are also coming into style. There are so many ways you can level-up your outfit and your style by just incorporating these five looks. Fashion is a way to express yourself and creativity. What better time to do that than in this season?

Maximast Jewelry

Within the past years we have seen a more minimalistic approach to jewelry, but towards the end of 2023 and the start of 2024 we have seen more jewelry being used. This can be stacking unique pieces of bracelets, rings, necklaces, and earrings. Wearing statement pieces can be something that is hard, but it can also be a way to add to your outfit and get a little more out of your comfort zone. You can get some really cool pieces from Etsy or local thrift stores.

Metallic pieces 

Whether its shoes, tops, or pants, metallic is a way to bring in a little bit of shine and elevate your style. As more designers have featured it in their collections, there can be ways you can style metallic down to be worn on a day to day basis.

Maxi Skirts

There are many different styles that you can wear that can be perfect for the warm weather as well as being chic. You can pair a white maxi skirt with some sneakers or (my favorite) with some red Mary Jane’s. As mini jean skirts have started to lose their popularity, maxi jean skirts have started to take their place. We have seen them paired with pointed-toe heels to give that classy vibe, or with sneakers like Adidas Sambas as a way to bring in a more cool vibe. I personally will be wearing these skirts all through spring and summer.

All things floral 

From roses to cherry blossoms, flowers are all over right now. Whether they are printed or 3D, we can see them on shoes, tops, graphic T-shirts, jewelry, dresses, and so much more. These are perfect for the spring and can be styled in any way. You can do a graphic T-shirt with baggy jeans and sambas, or you can dress it up with a dress with 3D florals on and some cute heels.

Bows Bows Bows!

This cute accessory can be put in your hair, shoes, or even on a bag . They can bring a coquette aesthetic to your outfit which I personally love or they can just be a way to make your outfit super cute. They can be incorporated for a basic outfit like jeans and a top. You can put them in your hair when you have a ponytail or do a half up half down style. Another unique thing that I have seen people use bows is on their shoelaces, which is so cute and an amazing way to bring personality to your outfit. You can make your own bows by going to your local arts and crafts store, which can be a great way to get something that is affordable.